Friday, April 9, 2010

Beloved Coursemates




I don't say bye, I say " Take care everyone!"

because we are not leaving, we just stay far apart, Mars is too far for us, we still live in the earth. One day, we might meet again..during reunion, in shopping complex, as working colleagues, as professional in actuarial fraternity ...or maybe any weekends go for a drink , I'm happy with that =)

It's not the end, just the beginning of another phase of our life. Wish everyone a favoringly journey, Bon Voyage~~

goodbye, Take care everyone !

4 comments:

  1. I'm never gonna say goodbye
    Coz I'm never wanna see you cry
    I swore to you my love would remain
    And I swear it all over again...

    Love you all, coursemates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. > Today might be the last day for some of us to meet with each other, especially those who finished their examinations & won't be going for the Bali trip.
    > A sincere "THANKS!" to those who prepared the DVD & the graduation book! Awesome memories which would last for life. =)
    > "THE VERY BEST!" for your job hunts, ya!
    > "CONGRATS!" to those who secured a place in a company already.
    > "Think where man's glory begins & ends, & say my glory was I had such friends." =)

    ReplyDelete